Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The New Guy

Hi!

I'm a recent convert to the Mormon Church. I've been a member for a little over ten weeks now, and I've really had a good time of  it. It's not necessarily easy, but I've finally found the church I've spent my whole life looking for.

I've been looking for ways to share my new church with others in a way that allows them, perhaps, to find the beauty in the church that I have found, and to maybe answer some questions about those "weird" things Mormons do.

So, if you'r LDS-curious, or just looking for an interesting read, feel free to read, leave comments, and interact. Perhaps we can all find a way to grow, together.

I'd like to note that this blog is not officially connected with the church, itself, and represents my own opinions on all matters. I was just hoping for a forum where the doctrine and beliefs can be discussed informally. So, let 'er rip!

No comments:

Post a Comment